2nd November update
With news of the new lockdown, we are very pleased to say that we will remain open and able to continue treatment for our existing clients as well as welcome new clients to the clinic.
Since June, we have put in place a number of practices and procedures to make treatment as Covid secure as possible. We are also pleased that in that time we have seen over 5000 treatments and have no incidences of Covid or any transference in the clinic.
We are all aware of the risks Covid has brought to our world but it is also important to look after our physical and mental wellbeing through this time. Even in lockdown it is important to eat well, exercise, get out of the house and have fresh air, and also receive treatment. So as part of that, we will be here to support everyone with whatever help we can
1st July update
We are very happy that were are now open fully again. We are able to take bookings for and treat all new and existing clients.
For Wimpole st – please use 02079352030
For Chiswick – please use 02074873998
For Windsor – please use 01753622344
We look forward to seeing everyone back soon!
Like most business we have now established a new normal and have taken many steps within the clinics in order to be Covid secure and provide a safe space. The following are some of the precautions we have taken in the clinic
- Practitioners will wear protective masks
- Patients can be provided with masks on entering the clinic and be asked to sanitise
- All soft furnishings, couch covers etc have been removed. Disposable towels will be used.
- Face cradles have all been replaced with silicone washable ones.
- New room cleaning procedures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitiser, disinfected wipes, thermometers and antibacterial hand wash will be available throughout.
- We will be changing our appointments system to minimise contact and waiting times and give greater time for cleaning between clients
- Magazines and non essentials will be removed from the waiting room (I know this will be a sad loss for some of you)
- We have installed Perspex screens in wimpole st to provide a more comfortable distanced consultation process.
We request that no clients with active coughs, sneezing or fever books appointments and that they will unfortunately be turned away. Hayfever sufferers should contact us in advance.
New patients will be able to complete their information patient forms at home to minimise waiting room time and initial consultations will be available to be done online if requested. We will actively try to reduce waiting room time in any ways we can.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for patients, practitioners and staff, while also providing the same quality of service as we were previously. If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to ask.